Simon & Schuster unveiled a cover image of the new book Friday, describing it as an “inside account of the crises, choices, and challenges she faced during her four years as America’s 67th Secretary of State, and how those experiences drive her view of the future.”
The book is set for its release on June 10, and the subsequent book tour will be closely watched for clues about whether Clinton will mount another presidential run.
“All of us face hard choices in our lives,” Clinton writes at the start of the book. “Life is about making such choices. Our choices and how we handle them shape the people we become.”
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022