The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have been hanging out Down Under and today they took a trip to Australia’s Blue Mountains to check out some cliffs. As you can see, Kate stood back at a reasonable distance, but William decided to live his life on the edge. Like, almost literally on the edge.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING PRINCE WILLIAM? YOU’RE MAKING US NERVOUS. Please, make better choices.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time