There are few things as universally adored and decidedly non-divisive as pizza. But even though we all know how much everyone loves to eat pizza, the United States government still went ahead and put together a report detailing just how much we love it and just how much we’re eating it. Here are some of the key findings:
- 13 percent of Americans eat pizza on any given day
- A quarter of males ages 6-18 eat pizza on any given day
- For those who eat pizza on any given day, it accounts for 25 percent (among kids) and 29 percent (among adults) of daily energy intake
- The people who eat the least amount of pizza are women ages 60 and over
- Overall, men are eating pizza much more frequently than women
The most important finding, though? Pizza was, is and always will be delicious.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma