There are few things as universally adored and decidedly non-divisive as pizza. But even though we all know how much everyone loves to eat pizza, the United States government still went ahead and put together a report detailing just how much we love it and just how much we’re eating it. Here are some of the key findings:
- 13 percent of Americans eat pizza on any given day
- A quarter of males ages 6-18 eat pizza on any given day
- For those who eat pizza on any given day, it accounts for 25 percent (among kids) and 29 percent (among adults) of daily energy intake
- The people who eat the least amount of pizza are women ages 60 and over
- Overall, men are eating pizza much more frequently than women
The most important finding, though? Pizza was, is and always will be delicious.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022