Twitter user Ailsa Burn-Murdoch tweeted the below picture today, after finding a dumpster overflowing with pizza dough during her morning commute in Edinburgh. It appears as though a Papa John’s employee forgot that dough has a tendency to expand when left out. Some pizza expert they are.
Papa John’s is furiously investigating the cause of the most important mystery of our time. We’ll place our bets on “lazy employee.”
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving