It’s a sad, sad day for Madame Tussauds in Time Square. Justin Bieber’s wax figure has had to go into early retirement due to damage from excessive groping, the New York Post reports.
How could you, Beliebers? How could you.
Madame Tussauds general manager Bret Pidgeon told the Post, “This is disappointing, but hopefully we can welcome a new ‘grown-up’ Justin back to the attraction in the near future.”
But I mean, who isn’t hoping a “grown up” Justin appears in the near future?
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms