It’s a sad, sad day for Madame Tussauds in Time Square. Justin Bieber’s wax figure has had to go into early retirement due to damage from excessive groping, the New York Post reports.
How could you, Beliebers? How could you.
Madame Tussauds general manager Bret Pidgeon told the Post, “This is disappointing, but hopefully we can welcome a new ‘grown-up’ Justin back to the attraction in the near future.”
But I mean, who isn’t hoping a “grown up” Justin appears in the near future?
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com