It’s a sad, sad day for Madame Tussauds in Time Square. Justin Bieber’s wax figure has had to go into early retirement due to damage from excessive groping, the New York Post reports.
How could you, Beliebers? How could you.
Madame Tussauds general manager Bret Pidgeon told the Post, “This is disappointing, but hopefully we can welcome a new ‘grown-up’ Justin back to the attraction in the near future.”
But I mean, who isn’t hoping a “grown up” Justin appears in the near future?
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction