It’s a sad, sad day for Madame Tussauds in Time Square. Justin Bieber’s wax figure has had to go into early retirement due to damage from excessive groping, the New York Post reports.
How could you, Beliebers? How could you.
Madame Tussauds general manager Bret Pidgeon told the Post, “This is disappointing, but hopefully we can welcome a new ‘grown-up’ Justin back to the attraction in the near future.”
But I mean, who isn’t hoping a “grown up” Justin appears in the near future?
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out