Confused by Shia LaBeouf’s recent antics? Perhaps the actor’s latest project will offer some clarification: A forthcoming news release from LaBeouf artistic collaborator Luke Turner, shared first with TIME, announces a new “collaborative project” by LaBeouf, along with the Finnish performance artist Nastja Säde Rönkkö and Turner, a meta-modernist pioneer. Called “#IAMSORRY,” the exhibit will run from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Tuesday through Sunday at the Cohen Gallery in Los Angeles.
As the document explains: “Shia LaBeouf is sorry. Sincerely sorry. He will be in situ at 7354 Beverly Boulevard for the duration. Implements will be provided. Free admission.”
Angelenos, clear your calendars.
See the full release below.
More: A Guide To Shia LaBeouf’s Bizarre Antics
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time