Former NBC Nightly News Anchor Tom Brokaw revealed Tuesday that he has cancer. According to NBC, doctors at the Mayo Clinic diagnosed Brokaw with multiple myeloma in August. The disease affects blood cells in the bone marrow, but doctors are optimistic about the treatment he is receiving.
Brokaw released the following statement:
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time