Filming on Fast & Furious 7 will continue with Paul Walker’s brothers filling in for the late actor.
A statement published on the official Fast & Furious Facebook page revealed that Caleb and Cody Walker have helped the production complete the action scenes that were not shot before Paul Walker died in a car accident in November. Walker, 40, completed most of his filming before his death.
“We came together and all felt the only choice was to continue,” the statement reads. “We believe our fans want that, and we believe Paul would want that too. Paul had already shot his dramatic scenes and most of his action for FAST & FURIOUS 7, and it’s among the strongest work of his career.”
Universal Pictures suspended production on Fast & Furious 7 in December following Walker’s death. According to The Hollywood Reporter, his character will retire in the upcoming film, not be killed off.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time