Filming on Fast & Furious 7 will continue with Paul Walker’s brothers filling in for the late actor.
A statement published on the official Fast & Furious Facebook page revealed that Caleb and Cody Walker have helped the production complete the action scenes that were not shot before Paul Walker died in a car accident in November. Walker, 40, completed most of his filming before his death.
“We came together and all felt the only choice was to continue,” the statement reads. “We believe our fans want that, and we believe Paul would want that too. Paul had already shot his dramatic scenes and most of his action for FAST & FURIOUS 7, and it’s among the strongest work of his career.”
Universal Pictures suspended production on Fast & Furious 7 in December following Walker’s death. According to The Hollywood Reporter, his character will retire in the upcoming film, not be killed off.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer