Verizon is finally willing to give you a discount for bringing your own device to its network. The company announced that starting Thursday, April 17, compatible phones brought to Verizon will qualify for its lower, no-contract Verizon Edge discount rate on a new MORE Everything plan.
For individual users, the savings amount to $10 per month discount on your monthly line access fee with your own phone. Under the Edge plan, one line with 250MB will cost you just $45 per month (albeit with nasty data overage fees looming).
Larger families can qualify for even larger discounts as long as you purchase a 10GB or larger data plan. Four lines with 10GB of shared data now cost just $160 per month on Verizon Edge, the same cost as AT&T.
This article was written by Fox Van Allen and originally appeared on Techlicious.
More from Techlicious:
- Credit Sesame Offers Free Identity Theft Protection
- How to Safely Get Rid of an Old Computer
- Get Personalized In-Store Offers
- Facebook Moves to Block News Feed Spam
- Sprint Launches WeGo Phone for Kids
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?