Verizon is finally willing to give you a discount for bringing your own device to its network. The company announced that starting Thursday, April 17, compatible phones brought to Verizon will qualify for its lower, no-contract Verizon Edge discount rate on a new MORE Everything plan.
For individual users, the savings amount to $10 per month discount on your monthly line access fee with your own phone. Under the Edge plan, one line with 250MB will cost you just $45 per month (albeit with nasty data overage fees looming).
Larger families can qualify for even larger discounts as long as you purchase a 10GB or larger data plan. Four lines with 10GB of shared data now cost just $160 per month on Verizon Edge, the same cost as AT&T.
For more on getting the best deal while for shopping for a new cell phone plan, check out Techlicious’ recently updated carrier price comparison chart.
This article was written by Fox Van Allen and originally appeared on Techlicious.
More from Techlicious:
- Credit Sesame Offers Free Identity Theft Protection
- How to Safely Get Rid of an Old Computer
- Get Personalized In-Store Offers
- Facebook Moves to Block News Feed Spam
- Sprint Launches WeGo Phone for Kids
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction