What began as a list of the world’s most influential people is now an expansive community of global change-makers.
Across every industry, TIME100 leaders—scientists and CEOs, artists and activists, pop stars and politicians—are moving our world forward. Just as TIME’s annual list recognizes achievement in one year, we also know influence endures. The TIME100 Impact Awards—which debuted in spring 2022 in Dubai—recognize leaders who, through sustained effort, have done extraordinary work to shape the future of their industries and the world at large.
This spring’s honorees range from the former first lady who has spent decades fighting for women’s and children’s rights to a prolific filmmaker and producer who reimagined how we tell stories. Read about them here.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time