This YouTube video shows a female flight attendant giving the standard in-flight safety lecture in a series of rapid-fire zingers on a Southwest Airlines flight to Salt Lake City. Another female colleague demonstrated how a floatation device works, or “your very own teeny-weeny yellow Southwest bikini,” as the jokester put it. She also said, as that same colleague walked down the aisle to do final checks, “The flight attendants are coming by, hoping you’ll tell them how good looking they are.”
Southwest Airlines has a history of entertaining flight attendants. Renee Allen sang — literally sang country music-style — praises about the food, beverage, and blanket options on a flight to Raleigh, while David Holmes will forever be known as the “rapping flight attendant”, for a 2009 performance on a flight to Las Vegas that went viral.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement