Following a Primetime Emmy nomination for jeen:yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy, TIME Studios has received 5 nominations for the 43rd Annual News & Documentary Emmy® Awards.
Paper & Glue was nominated for Best Documentary and Outstanding Arts & Culture Documentary. Directed by world renowned artist JR and created with partners at MSNBC Films, Imagine Documentaries, Impact Partners, Paper & Glue is a powerful testament to the true and lasting impact that artists can have on the world.
Unlivable Oasis, a documentary about the substandard and dangerous housing options for low-wage workers in California’s Eastern Coachella Valley, produced by ProPublica, TIME, Truly CA, and Univision Noticias, was nominated in the categories of: Outstanding Science, Technology or Environmental Coverage, Outstanding Video Journalism: News, and Outstanding Editing: News. Justine Simons and Elijah Wolfson contributed to the project for TIME.
This marks TIME Studios’ 19th Emmy nomination to date and serves as the latest reflection of the power of the TIME brand to drive impact through visual journalism and storytelling.
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement