How to eat them
Dates are a delicious natural sweetener for smoothies and baked goods. They can also be eaten whole as a natural source of iron.
Why they’re good for you
One cup of chopped dates has nearly 50% of daily recommended fiber. Though they are one of the more sugary fruits, they’re also high in potassium.
Dates contain virtually no fat.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer