When a bunch of college students at Harvard signed up for Facebook 10 years ago, they had no idea they were becoming ultimate trendsetters by being the first of the social network’s 1.2 billion users.
Business Insider has tracked down the 20 first people to get a profile and has done a neat click-through showing where they are today. Unsurprisingly, almost all of them were Harvard students and friends with Facebook’s founders. Today many of them are working in the technology industry.
You can see who the 20 pioneers are here.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk