Facebook generated a slideshow retrospective for every user last week in honor of its 10th anniversary—even if they didn’t ask for them. So generous! These “Look Back” videos mostly compile embarrassing photographs and corny or otherwise unsubstantial status updates, all set to emotionally manipulative orchestral music.
Luckily, someone crafted one of these Facebook-nostalgia reels for somebody who’s a lot more exciting than the average Facebook user: Walter White. The video provides a tidy, one-minute look into the journey of the Breaking Bad anti-hero, from nondescript high school chemistry teacher to ruthless drug lord, all through the lens of his theoretical Facebook page.
The funny thing is: about 70 percent of all your Facebook friends’ Look Back videos probably included a status update about how they felt about the Breaking Bad finale. So just ignore those people and revel in the life of Walter White himself.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption