The fourth season of Game of Thrones doesn’t begin until April 6, but sensing that fans needed a fix now, HBO has released a 15-minute promo video called Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing to give everyone a taste of what’s to come.
The video features glimpses from upcoming episodes, behind-the-scenes footage, interviews with the cast — including the various answers to the question, “what’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever had to do?” — and insight into the new season. And, of course, dragons. There’s even an introduction to some of the new characters to the show this season, including Oberyn Martell, prince of Dorne. (Here’s a primer on the other characters joining GoT this season.)
Who’s excited now?
- 'When in God's Name Are We Going to Stand Up to the Gun Lobby?' Biden, Anguished, Reacts to Texas School Massacre
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.