New Yorkers can’t catch a break. First a “devil baby” in a remote-controlled stroller terrorized residents to promote the horror flick Devil’s Due last month. Now, The Walking Dead has hired actors dressed like zombies to promote the hit AMC thriller. In this video of the prank, watch their “bloodied” fingers and arms creep out of the sidewalk grates and startle passersby. New episodes of the show start Sunday, Feb. 9 — at least for the people who made it past the zombies alive.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time