New Yorkers can’t catch a break. First a “devil baby” in a remote-controlled stroller terrorized residents to promote the horror flick Devil’s Due last month. Now, The Walking Dead has hired actors dressed like zombies to promote the hit AMC thriller. In this video of the prank, watch their “bloodied” fingers and arms creep out of the sidewalk grates and startle passersby. New episodes of the show start Sunday, Feb. 9 — at least for the people who made it past the zombies alive.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving