Seth Rogen stopped by Studio 8H to host Saturday Night Live for the third time this week, sharing excerpts from the diary he’s been keeping to document the process.
This made it very easy for the actor to poke fun at his friend James Franco, who recently apologized for trying to woo a teenage girl on Instagram. Turns out it was all just an elaborate prank Rogen pulled to make himself feel better about his lackluster performance during rehearsals.
But before Rogen continued, he was interrupted by a few of his celebrity pals. James Franco stops by, of course, along with a ukelele-toting Zooey Deschanel.
But then, CURVEBALL: Taylor Swift showed up. “Why are you here? Why did you come?” Rogen demanded. “You were getting really upset,” the singer explains, “and every time a man shows emotion, I appear.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow