Severe storms in Britain are bringing in gales of up to 80mph as large swathes of the country are dealing with floods and seemingly endless downpours. It’s all part of the wettest January in England since 1766, and much of the country has been under water for weeks.
But some, it seems, are weathering the storm by enjoying themselves.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time