Correction appended, April 14
Warner Bros. released the trailer for the next installment of the 2011 feel-good family film that had Warner Bros. feeling pretty good at the time.
“Dolphin Tale 2” brings together the same cast, including Winter–the dolphin who played herself in the last film–and Morgan Freeman, for another tale inspired by the true story about a dolphin who is rescued. This time, Winter will be joined by Hope, who will also be playing herself.
The film arrives in theaters Sept. 19.
Correction: The original version of this story incorrectly described the character that Winter will play in Dolphin Tale 2. She will again play herself, and Hope, a new dolphin, will play herself.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time