Adults have had years to build up indifference to rain. We shrug it off, grab an umbrella, turn up our collars and trudge through it. Kids, however, kids are different.
In a new viral video set to Jon Foreman’s “In My Arms,” a little girl named Kayden learns to love the rain, and boy does she love it. The youngster holds out her arms and spins around in a scene that looks like a kiddie version of a Nicholas Sparks novel. She resists an umbrella, raincoat, and shelter indoors where it’s warm and dry because all she wants to do is play in the rain.
The clip is so cute that it almost makes you want to forgo an umbrella. Almost.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time