Adults have had years to build up indifference to rain. We shrug it off, grab an umbrella, turn up our collars and trudge through it. Kids, however, kids are different.
In a new viral video set to Jon Foreman’s “In My Arms,” a little girl named Kayden learns to love the rain, and boy does she love it. The youngster holds out her arms and spins around in a scene that looks like a kiddie version of a Nicholas Sparks novel. She resists an umbrella, raincoat, and shelter indoors where it’s warm and dry because all she wants to do is play in the rain.
The clip is so cute that it almost makes you want to forgo an umbrella. Almost.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List