Last week, TIME’s cover featured a striking image by artist Shepard Fairey. For the first time in our nearly 100-year history, we replaced our logo with an imperative to vote. Join us on Election Day for a special conversation between TIME Creative Director D.W. Pine and Fairey on how the cover came about and the meaning behind it.
Buy a print of TIME’s ‘VOTE’ cover.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space