As people hunker down at home to prevent the further spread of coronavirus, one family has turned their garage into a makeshift club.
The occasion? A 21-year-old birthday boy by the name of Jack Torchia who got the full star treatment at New Jersey’s hottest club, his house.
He naturally couldn’t have a night on the town so his mom, Carolyn, masterminded the conversion of the garage to “Club Quarantine” that took place on March 22, and this club really does have everything. His father acts as a stern but hospitable bouncer and boy does he lean into the role. The mother is excellent at drink slinging. Green tea shots all around. And their sister, Emily, the server gets in on the fun too. She filmed the proceedings and the clip has garnered upwards of 5 million views on TikTok.
Visit Club Quarantine for the 21st birthday shindig below.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?