During this global crisis, the health and safety of our employees, partners, stakeholders, and guests remains our highest priority. With this responsibility in mind, TIME has made the decision to postpone the 2020 TIME 100 Summit and Gala, previously scheduled for April 21-22 in New York City, until September. We will also be postponing the publication of the 2020 TIME 100 list, previously scheduled for release April 16, until September.
As part of our ongoing commitment to convening the TIME 100 community of global leaders, and building on the 2019 TIME 100 Health issue and TIME 100 Health Summit, we will also be devoting our issue publishing April 16 to a special report on COVID-19, featuring insights from the TIME 100 community to help our audiences navigate this new reality. The issue will be followed by a virtual summit, on meeting the challenge of COVID-19, featuring contributors from the issue and experts from around the world.
We will share more details regarding the 2020 TIME 100 in the very near future.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List