As people worldwide are increasingly quarantined or practicing social distancing in an effort to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, many have turned to creative methods of entertaining themselves.
In search of inspiration, people are playing a hypnotizing game of tic-tac-toe with your pets.
TikTok and Twitter user @iqraanabi shared some clips of a game night with her cat, who proved to be quite the “sore loser.”
The activity is even possible with turtles, as one Twitter user shared that he drew the game board on his pet’s glass tank. “How’s nationwide self-quarantine going,” Matthew Foldi wrote.
Other users pointed out that the turtle game was a final resort to avoid boredom without live sports.
One cat also struggled to participate in the game.
But things took a turn when Twitter user @Nagato_Pyon tried a match with her pet bunny rabbit. The black rabbit really just ate the paper.
While animals are probably happy to have their humans at home, they might not be the best gaming companions. Perhaps you should just watch a movie instead.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out