(BLOOMBERG) — Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Disneyland Paris Resort will be closed by end of the business day on March 15 through the end of the month, Walt Disney Co. said in statement.
Disney Cruise Line will suspend all new departures beginning March 14 through the end of the month, it said.
The company will pay its cast members during the closure period. Hotels at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Paris will remain open until further notice.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time