(BLOOMBERG) — Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Disneyland Paris Resort will be closed by end of the business day on March 15 through the end of the month, Walt Disney Co. said in statement.
Disney Cruise Line will suspend all new departures beginning March 14 through the end of the month, it said.
The company will pay its cast members during the closure period. Hotels at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Paris will remain open until further notice.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer