(BLOOMBERG) — Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Disneyland Paris Resort will be closed by end of the business day on March 15 through the end of the month, Walt Disney Co. said in statement.
Disney Cruise Line will suspend all new departures beginning March 14 through the end of the month, it said.
The company will pay its cast members during the closure period. Hotels at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Paris will remain open until further notice.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now