The entertainer and entrepreneur introduced the Fenty Beauty TikTok House at a launch on Monday in Los Angeles with many TikTok stars in attendance. She noted that the space will provide support and set-up for content creators.
“We are standing in the official first Fenty Beauty TikTok home,” she said. “I just wanted to create a platform for the next wave of content creators. I think our generation is the sickest, the illest, the most creative. I can’t do it alone, so to join in with the people who are influencing the world and my community and my generation, this is a hub.”
According to Harper’s Bazaar, the house will have a fully-stocked makeup pantry, beauty stations, and lots of good light for making the best beauty content.
Get your first look at the Fenty Beauty TikTok House below.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This