The entertainer and entrepreneur introduced the Fenty Beauty TikTok House at a launch on Monday in Los Angeles with many TikTok stars in attendance. She noted that the space will provide support and set-up for content creators.
“We are standing in the official first Fenty Beauty TikTok home,” she said. “I just wanted to create a platform for the next wave of content creators. I think our generation is the sickest, the illest, the most creative. I can’t do it alone, so to join in with the people who are influencing the world and my community and my generation, this is a hub.”
According to Harper’s Bazaar, the house will have a fully-stocked makeup pantry, beauty stations, and lots of good light for making the best beauty content.
Get your first look at the Fenty Beauty TikTok House below.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now