The entertainer and entrepreneur introduced the Fenty Beauty TikTok House at a launch on Monday in Los Angeles with many TikTok stars in attendance. She noted that the space will provide support and set-up for content creators.
“We are standing in the official first Fenty Beauty TikTok home,” she said. “I just wanted to create a platform for the next wave of content creators. I think our generation is the sickest, the illest, the most creative. I can’t do it alone, so to join in with the people who are influencing the world and my community and my generation, this is a hub.”
According to Harper’s Bazaar, the house will have a fully-stocked makeup pantry, beauty stations, and lots of good light for making the best beauty content.
Get your first look at the Fenty Beauty TikTok House below.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time