Having that A Star Is Born moment is a dream for most aspiring singers.
In a city like New York, which has recently become home to more artists than ever before, magical big breaks are hard to come by. But Jackson Maine, please step aside — one professional singer just had her big chance by singing to musical sensation Celine Dion.
“Hold on,” Dion says to her driver in the video, as Solomon croons the legend’s famous lyrics: “I’d hold you in my arms and never let go, I’d surrender.”
The video quickly went viral, with hundreds of thousands of views on Instagram.
Dion gave her fan what was likely the one of the more glorious fist bumps in recent memory. While it’s hard to hear in the clip, Solomon wrote in the caption that Dion said, “Thank you for signing with me.”
Together, let us all surrender to the music gods for bringing these two together.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror