Whether it’s for a wedding, at a graduation or on a vacation, posing for endless photos can sometimes seem like a chore. Especially if you’re a little kid and your parents are both high-profile and frequently photographed celebrities.
In a recent interview with People, Teigen revealed that she often bribes Luna with small presents to get her to pose for the camera. “She definitely hates photos, paparazzi, anything,” Teigen said. “She does everything you see on my Instagram for a quarter or a Sour Patch Kid.”
Teigen also explained how the challenges she has encountered in raising Luna, her and Legend’s firstborn, have helped to make her into the mom she is today.
“Now Luna and I could not be more close,” she said. “I wouldn’t be the mom I am now with [our son] Miles if Luna hadn’t given me those tougher times at the beginning. And now I know how close we are so it helps a lot.”
Sounds like we’ve got a mother-daughter power duo on our hands.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization