Whether it’s for a wedding, at a graduation or on a vacation, posing for endless photos can sometimes seem like a chore. Especially if you’re a little kid and your parents are both high-profile and frequently photographed celebrities.
In a recent interview with People, Teigen revealed that she often bribes Luna with small presents to get her to pose for the camera. “She definitely hates photos, paparazzi, anything,” Teigen said. “She does everything you see on my Instagram for a quarter or a Sour Patch Kid.”
Teigen also explained how the challenges she has encountered in raising Luna, her and Legend’s firstborn, have helped to make her into the mom she is today.
“Now Luna and I could not be more close,” she said. “I wouldn’t be the mom I am now with [our son] Miles if Luna hadn’t given me those tougher times at the beginning. And now I know how close we are so it helps a lot.”
Sounds like we’ve got a mother-daughter power duo on our hands.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time