In between talking about Lean In and more Lean In, Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg shared a useful bit of knowledge with Stephen Colbert on his show Wednesday. Namely, how people can get more sex.
Colbert asked Sandberg what she thought of a recent study that claims equal marriages in which men did more chores lead to less sex.
“That study is based on a 1996 study and it’s very outdated,” Sandberg said, explaining that happier people have bigger libidos. “I tell men, if you want to have more sex, don’t buy flowers, do laundry. And this works.”
Sandberg had some non-sex related advice for Colbert as well. When he asked about what he should be telling his daughter to provide her with tools for success, Sandberg said, “Look at your daughter and say ‘How do you lean in?'”
“Do I have to use the name of your book?” Colbert replied. “Because that’s great marketing.”
Oh Colbert, please don’t change when you take over for David Letterman at CBS.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time