Our favorite Pawnee City Councilwoman is with child, which means that Indiana may soon have their very own Chelsea Clinton to fawn over. Here’s what a baby Knope-Wyatt can expect in their childhood:
1) Boundless Optimism: A skinned knee will be an “opportunity to explore inside your leg!” and a lost toy will be a “treasure hunt!”
2) Powerful Role Models: If Baby Knope-Wyatt is a girl, she’ll have Hillary Clinton watching over her instead of a fairy godmother.
3) Every Milestone Would Become a Holiday: Like Toilet Trained Day, First Bike Ride Day, Santa Revelation Day, Acne Day, First Period Day, “I Hate You, Mom” Day.
4) Waffles for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner: Because of all the vitamins, obviously.
5) Aunt Overload: Aunt Ann will take Baby Knope-Wyatt shopping, Aunt April will always win the staring contests.
6) Lots of Sex Talks:
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time