Children are often taught that sharing is caring, but pets don’t necessarily receive that same education. Just invite a friend’s pet over for a playdate and watch what happens when Scruffy tries to drink from your bulldog’s bowl. It could be an ugly sight.
But one Goldendoodle named Penny remained remarkably calm in a now-viral video, as a coyote played with some of her toys in the backyard. Penny watched longingly, turning to her owner with puppy dog eyes. “Guess I have a pet coyote now,” TikTok user @bauliflower wrote in his post. “10/10 would snuggle.”
While the video, which reached over 500,000 likes on the app and almost 4,000 comments as of Tuesday afternoon, claims the toy thief is a coyote, some commenters believed it to be a wolf, citing its playfulness as the main reason. Others agreed that the fluffy guy looked like a coyote.
Regardless, it seems the Penny would be envious either way. Hopefully, this coyote-fox had the decency to leave some yard toys untouched.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization