The Duke and Duchess of Sussex posted a heartfelt message on Instagram that featured a new photo of their son.
In the Instagram post, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wished everyone a Happy New Year and said that they “loved meeting so many of you from around the world and can’t wait to meet many more of you next year.”
The video post showed a variety of pictures of the couple and their appearances throughout the year.
2019 was a big year for the couple as they welcomed their newborn son, Archie, who was featured in a new photo at the end of the video. Archie was born on May in May, about a year after the couple wed at Windsor Castle.
The New Year’s message comes about a week after the threesome opted to skip the Royal Family 2019 Christmas celebration, announcing that they would spend “extended family time” with Meghan’s mother, Doria Ragland.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time