The Duke and Duchess of Sussex posted a heartfelt message on Instagram that featured a new photo of their son.
In the Instagram post, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wished everyone a Happy New Year and said that they “loved meeting so many of you from around the world and can’t wait to meet many more of you next year.”
The video post showed a variety of pictures of the couple and their appearances throughout the year.
2019 was a big year for the couple as they welcomed their newborn son, Archie, who was featured in a new photo at the end of the video. Archie was born on May in May, about a year after the couple wed at Windsor Castle.
The New Year’s message comes about a week after the threesome opted to skip the Royal Family 2019 Christmas celebration, announcing that they would spend “extended family time” with Meghan’s mother, Doria Ragland.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement