Luckily, this mom and dad are here to share in your holiday parenting woes with Christmas cards that say it all. Spanning from 2014-2019, the now viral cards, which have been upvoted over 54,000 times on Reddit, hilariously documents all the holiday hijinks their now three kids have gotten up to over the years.
While the situations, ranging from the two older kids climbing onto the roof to hang a sign for Santa to the baby flying away on a drone, depicted on the cards are clearly posed, the message behind them rings true.
“For 6 years I’ve tried to capture the essence of raising kids in our Christmas cards,” Reddit user @kakalacky_guy, who seems to be the kids’ dad, captioned the post. “Here is this year’s card.”
Don’t worry parents, you’re not alone.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time