Luckily, this mom and dad are here to share in your holiday parenting woes with Christmas cards that say it all. Spanning from 2014-2019, the now viral cards, which have been upvoted over 54,000 times on Reddit, hilariously documents all the holiday hijinks their now three kids have gotten up to over the years.
While the situations, ranging from the two older kids climbing onto the roof to hang a sign for Santa to the baby flying away on a drone, depicted on the cards are clearly posed, the message behind them rings true.
“For 6 years I’ve tried to capture the essence of raising kids in our Christmas cards,” Reddit user @kakalacky_guy, who seems to be the kids’ dad, captioned the post. “Here is this year’s card.”
Don’t worry parents, you’re not alone.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart