Luckily, this mom and dad are here to share in your holiday parenting woes with Christmas cards that say it all. Spanning from 2014-2019, the now viral cards, which have been upvoted over 54,000 times on Reddit, hilariously documents all the holiday hijinks their now three kids have gotten up to over the years.
While the situations, ranging from the two older kids climbing onto the roof to hang a sign for Santa to the baby flying away on a drone, depicted on the cards are clearly posed, the message behind them rings true.
“For 6 years I’ve tried to capture the essence of raising kids in our Christmas cards,” Reddit user @kakalacky_guy, who seems to be the kids’ dad, captioned the post. “Here is this year’s card.”
Don’t worry parents, you’re not alone.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up