In what might be the most Internet sequence of events ever, a Twitter post featuring a screenshot of an Instagram post of another tweet featuring an image of a physics assignment with a Spongebob meme doodled on it, has gone viral.
In the original tweet, which has been favorited over 76,000 times and retweeted 17,000 times, the student finishes a complex problem with a sketch of the Spongebob meme where an indifferent Spongebob is seen leaving, accompanied by the caption, “Aight, Imma head out.” The Twitter user who shared it, @brwnbabe_, wrote that the assignment came from a “real-life college student” of her brother, who’s a physics professor.
The tweet was then shared on Instagram where it went viral, garnering over 129,000 likes on the platform, according to the screenshot. One thing’s for certain — the answer to any challenge is probably a Spongebob meme.
See the Spongebob meme in action below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears