In a preview for the show, the Call Me By Your Name star can be spotted climbing the side of a steep cliff despite his fear of heights. The thrills aren’t over after Hammer completes the climb, however; afterwards, he’s offered a drink of goat milk by host Grylls — the only catch is that he has to drink it straight from the goat’s udder.
“You know, I climb an entire cliff, never done it before, feel a huge sense of accomplishment, we get up here, you tackle a goat and now I’ve got to suck on it,” Hammer said. “You know what? I came this far. I’m going to do it. I mean, are we doing this?”
Lucky for Hammer, the although the experience was an unexpected surprise, he found it to be “delicious.”
Watch Hammer embrace adventure with Bear Grylls below.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time