In a preview for the show, the Call Me By Your Name star can be spotted climbing the side of a steep cliff despite his fear of heights. The thrills aren’t over after Hammer completes the climb, however; afterwards, he’s offered a drink of goat milk by host Grylls — the only catch is that he has to drink it straight from the goat’s udder.
“You know, I climb an entire cliff, never done it before, feel a huge sense of accomplishment, we get up here, you tackle a goat and now I’ve got to suck on it,” Hammer said. “You know what? I came this far. I’m going to do it. I mean, are we doing this?”
Lucky for Hammer, the although the experience was an unexpected surprise, he found it to be “delicious.”
Watch Hammer embrace adventure with Bear Grylls below.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer