In a preview for the show, the Call Me By Your Name star can be spotted climbing the side of a steep cliff despite his fear of heights. The thrills aren’t over after Hammer completes the climb, however; afterwards, he’s offered a drink of goat milk by host Grylls — the only catch is that he has to drink it straight from the goat’s udder.
“You know, I climb an entire cliff, never done it before, feel a huge sense of accomplishment, we get up here, you tackle a goat and now I’ve got to suck on it,” Hammer said. “You know what? I came this far. I’m going to do it. I mean, are we doing this?”
Lucky for Hammer, the although the experience was an unexpected surprise, he found it to be “delicious.”
Watch Hammer embrace adventure with Bear Grylls below.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive