Lindsay Lohan has Oprah on speed dial — and the recovering starlet proved it on last night’s The Late Show, cold-calling the former talk show host and putting her live on the air with David Letterman.
Oprah was a good sport, and talked with Letterman about his departure from the show. When the subject changed to Lindsay’s docu-series being produced on Oprah’s OWN network, the Queen of TV talk praised Lohan’s openness about her rehab and said she was “doing okay,” bringing a tear to Lindsay’s eyes.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement