Avid yogis may be familiar with “horse face pose” (Vatayanasana), but they may not know that horses do yoga, too.
An Outside Online article going viral this week highlights yoga as a method of taming “wild, traumatised or nervous horses” at Doma India School in San Luis, Argentina, a philosophy championed by father and son pair Oscar and Cristobal Scarpati.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'