Avid yogis may be familiar with “horse face pose” (Vatayanasana), but they may not know that horses do yoga, too.
An Outside Online article going viral this week highlights yoga as a method of taming “wild, traumatised or nervous horses” at Doma India School in San Luis, Argentina, a philosophy championed by father and son pair Oscar and Cristobal Scarpati.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time