Avid yogis may be familiar with “horse face pose” (Vatayanasana), but they may not know that horses do yoga, too.
An Outside Online article going viral this week highlights yoga as a method of taming “wild, traumatised or nervous horses” at Doma India School in San Luis, Argentina, a philosophy championed by father and son pair Oscar and Cristobal Scarpati.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World