The world is full of amazing destinations. But which ones do kids actually want to visit?
To assemble our first annual list of the World’s 50 Coolest Places, TIME for Kids sought input from trusted experts—kids. We gathered nominations from our network of TFK Kid Reporters and from young readers around the world. Then we considered each one based on several factors, including quality, originality, sustainability, and accessibility.
The result: a list of 50 exciting, innovative, and iconic destinations around the world—from a Michelin-starred restaurant in Singapore with a gourmet kids’ menu to America’s tallest sand dunes, which are perfect for sledding.
To see the full list, click here.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving