The world is full of amazing destinations. But which ones do kids actually want to visit?
To assemble our first annual list of the World’s 50 Coolest Places, TIME for Kids sought input from trusted experts—kids. We gathered nominations from our network of TFK Kid Reporters and from young readers around the world. Then we considered each one based on several factors, including quality, originality, sustainability, and accessibility.
The result: a list of 50 exciting, innovative, and iconic destinations around the world—from a Michelin-starred restaurant in Singapore with a gourmet kids’ menu to America’s tallest sand dunes, which are perfect for sledding.
To see the full list, click here.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time