“Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, Beauty and the [dog].” That’s how the song goes, right?
Beauty and the Beast may as well be remade once more, but with a dog cast as the titular Beast. One little girl has gone viral for dancing to the iconic film’s theme song with her dog. In the video posted on Facebook by her mother, Kaylee Slobotski, the girl is dressed up as Belle in a yellow gown, and their dog is wearing a shirt that resembles the beast’s costume.
“We’ve watched Beauty and the Beast too many times to count,” Slobotski, of Omaha, Nebraska, said in the post on Sunday. “She is lucky she has the cutest beast that puts up with her shenanigans.”
The video has 11.5 million views as of Wednesday morning, along with 300,000 shares and 147,000 comments. Both Belle and her Beast are more than welcome to be our guest and star in another iteration of Disney’s 1991 animated film.
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color