Rachel Green, who was played by Jennifer Aniston, was known for being a fashionista and an avid trendsetter for many of the ’90s styles, so the collection, which is fittingly titled “The One Where They Wear Ralph Lauren,” is only appropriate.
“Just as Friends proved to be a perennial favorite series for viewers over the last 25 years, this collection reflects Ralph Lauren’s timeless styles and archetypes that have remained a go-to for the modern working woman,” said Ralph Lauren via a press release. “The collection is a celebration of the brand’s role in the series.”
The collection includes preppy princess styles like cashmere turtlenecks, structured leather blazers, and pleated miniskirts that would make Rachel Green proud to wear to work or to grab coffee at Central Perk.
See Ralph Lauren’s Friends-inspired collection for the show’s 25th anniversary below.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma