Rachel Green, who was played by Jennifer Aniston, was known for being a fashionista and an avid trendsetter for many of the ’90s styles, so the collection, which is fittingly titled “The One Where They Wear Ralph Lauren,” is only appropriate.
“Just as Friends proved to be a perennial favorite series for viewers over the last 25 years, this collection reflects Ralph Lauren’s timeless styles and archetypes that have remained a go-to for the modern working woman,” said Ralph Lauren via a press release. “The collection is a celebration of the brand’s role in the series.”
The collection includes preppy princess styles like cashmere turtlenecks, structured leather blazers, and pleated miniskirts that would make Rachel Green proud to wear to work or to grab coffee at Central Perk.
See Ralph Lauren’s Friends-inspired collection for the show’s 25th anniversary below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears