Warning: This post contains spoilers for the Mad Men finale.
The last time viewers saw Sally Draper and Betty Hofstad, née Draper in the Mad Men finale, the pair were at pivotal crossroads in their respective lives: Betty had a terminal lung cancer diagnosis and Sally was maturing into womanhood.
Those who wanted more time with the mother-daughter duo, however, are in luck. January Jones and Kiernan Shipka, who played Betty and Sally, reunited for the Rodarte Spring/Summer 2020 collection, where they posed in resplendent, in strapless floral gowns and sheer pearl-embellished gloves, amid tons of silk blooms against a dreamy rococo backdrop.
The high fashion campaign, which also featured the likes of Kirsten Dunst, Yalitza Aparicio, and King Princess, was shared on Instagram by both Rodarte and Shipka, who posted a photo wit Jones from the campaign alongside a screenshot of the pair during the early seasons of Mad Men and appropriately captioned it, “The Drapers.”
See Betty and Sally in all their Rodarte glory below.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption