The NYFW show, which was described in a press release from Savage X Fenty as “a radical departure from tradition, a one-of-a-kind event blending music, fashion and culture,” will be streamed exclusively on Amazon Prime in more than 200 countries and territories beginning on September 20, giving viewers at home the chance to experience a fashion show like an editor.
“I couldn’t be more excited that everyone will have full access to The Savage X Fenty Show this year!” Rihanna said in the press release. “We are working on creating a bold, sexy, super energetic experience for our viewers.”
Jennifer Salke, Head of Amazon Studios, said that the event will provide “an exclusive front row seat” to what’s sure to be one of this fashion week’s hottest tickets.
Savage X Fenty, which has been widely lauded for its inclusive designs and campaigns, made its fashion week debut last fall, where it garnered praise for its diverse lineup of models and model Slick Woods notably went into labor after walking the runway.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve