The NYFW show, which was described in a press release from Savage X Fenty as “a radical departure from tradition, a one-of-a-kind event blending music, fashion and culture,” will be streamed exclusively on Amazon Prime in more than 200 countries and territories beginning on September 20, giving viewers at home the chance to experience a fashion show like an editor.
“I couldn’t be more excited that everyone will have full access to The Savage X Fenty Show this year!” Rihanna said in the press release. “We are working on creating a bold, sexy, super energetic experience for our viewers.”
Jennifer Salke, Head of Amazon Studios, said that the event will provide “an exclusive front row seat” to what’s sure to be one of this fashion week’s hottest tickets.
Savage X Fenty, which has been widely lauded for its inclusive designs and campaigns, made its fashion week debut last fall, where it garnered praise for its diverse lineup of models and model Slick Woods notably went into labor after walking the runway.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022