The NYFW show, which was described in a press release from Savage X Fenty as “a radical departure from tradition, a one-of-a-kind event blending music, fashion and culture,” will be streamed exclusively on Amazon Prime in more than 200 countries and territories beginning on September 20, giving viewers at home the chance to experience a fashion show like an editor.
“I couldn’t be more excited that everyone will have full access to The Savage X Fenty Show this year!” Rihanna said in the press release. “We are working on creating a bold, sexy, super energetic experience for our viewers.”
Jennifer Salke, Head of Amazon Studios, said that the event will provide “an exclusive front row seat” to what’s sure to be one of this fashion week’s hottest tickets.
Savage X Fenty, which has been widely lauded for its inclusive designs and campaigns, made its fashion week debut last fall, where it garnered praise for its diverse lineup of models and model Slick Woods notably went into labor after walking the runway.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption