Warning: This post contains Avengers spoilers.
“I am inevitable,” Josh Brolin’s character says in the Marvel movie, before he snaps his hand full of what he believes to be infinity stones. “Yo soy inevitable,” says Thanos in the Spanish-language version of the scene.
But in the Takesabroso ad, in lieu of Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) and the Avengers squad trying to save the day, it’s the owner of Takesabroso, Luis Vazquez. “Yo soy Takesabroso,” he says, before snapping his fingers to reveal some of the restaurant’s delicious menu items.
As the video rolls footage of tacos and meat, a Thanos gif dances like nobody’s watching on the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
The video was edited by Jorge Lajud of Veracruz.
Twitter user @goingonajournie posted the commercial early Tuesday morning, and it’s garnered more than 800,000 views in less than one day.
The commercial first gained traction when Takesabroso it to Facebook on Aug. 2. “Yo soy Takesabroso,” the video is entitled, with no caption. The line translates to “I am Takesabroso” in English.
It’s not this restaurant’s first venture with editing its advertising using clips from movies and adding a silly flair. A previous video on Takesbroso’s Facebook page last month included a scene from Venom, so it’s safe to say the restaurant is run by some serious Marvel fans.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve