Kombucha isn’t for everyone, but this kombucha meme definitely is.
After the video was shared online it became a near-instant hit as viewers watched the poster go on a highly relatable journey of self-discovery with hilarious facial expressions to match. The video not only serves as a helpful reminder that kombucha is an acquired taste, but it also gave the internet its new favorite meme.
It quickly started to go viral as people shared situations where they too have tried something new, mulled it over, and decided nope, well, maybe. The ew-no-maybe-huh-nah-maybe facial expression parade is useful in many, many situations that arise in both real life and online whenever an emotional roller coaster is embarked upon. Twitter is seemingly working its way through them all from trying iced coffee to leaving the house to listening to BTS for the first time.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms