Culkin, who famously starred as burglar-outsmarting prankster Kevin McAllister in the ’90s Christmas classic, took to Twitter to share a hilarious photo of what his real-life version of Home Alone looks like these days.
The shot shows Culkin lounging on the couch in underwear, a too-short undershirt and a bandana with a laptop on his lap, a plate of food in his hand, and takeout cartons, a pack of cigarettes and stacks of papers strewn around him.
“This is what an updated Home Alone would actually look like,” he captioned the picture, later adding, “Hey @Disney, call me!”
If nothing else, at least there’s a snowman pillow sitting on the couch to keep with the holiday theme of the original movie.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at email@example.com