Drake lost it at a baseball game the other day. No, not that Drake, but a 6-year-old miniature coach who is this team’s secret weapon.
Coach Drake is an integral part of the Kalamazoo Growlers in Kalamazoo, Mich., a summer baseball team for college athletes. Though he’s usually found coaching his players, the little guy threw a bit of a tantrum between innings during Tuesday’s game. Apparently, he was kicked out of the game, and a video shared on the Growlers’ Twitter page shows he couldn’t handle it.
Coach Drake is already beloved by Growlers fans and Twitter users alike and is a common star of the team’s social media pages. He even got to partake in the now-controversial FaceApp age-yourself challenge, according to a post on the team’s Facebook page.
The team shared another video of the “cutest mound visit ever” in a tweet on July 9 that showed Coach Drake giving players what we can imagine is the best pep talk ever.
But it seems that Drake had a three-game suspension following that date, before returning to the field last week to keep up his hard work.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.