Drake lost it at a baseball game the other day. No, not that Drake, but a 6-year-old miniature coach who is this team’s secret weapon.
Coach Drake is an integral part of the Kalamazoo Growlers in Kalamazoo, Mich., a summer baseball team for college athletes. Though he’s usually found coaching his players, the little guy threw a bit of a tantrum between innings during Tuesday’s game. Apparently, he was kicked out of the game, and a video shared on the Growlers’ Twitter page shows he couldn’t handle it.
Coach Drake is already beloved by Growlers fans and Twitter users alike and is a common star of the team’s social media pages. He even got to partake in the now-controversial FaceApp age-yourself challenge, according to a post on the team’s Facebook page.
The team shared another video of the “cutest mound visit ever” in a tweet on July 9 that showed Coach Drake giving players what we can imagine is the best pep talk ever.
But it seems that Drake had a three-game suspension following that date, before returning to the field last week to keep up his hard work.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve