That may sound far-fetched, but it’s exactly what happened when a mom named Melin Jones went to Walmart to get a cake for her young daughter Liz’s birthday.
“Liz’s nickname is Lizard,” Melin explained in a post on Facebook.” I got her a cake at Walmart & asked the lady to write ‘happy Birthday Lizard.’ I did not look at it. Don’t ask me why. As I’m unloading the car I look quickly at it and notice the lady didn’t hear ‘Lizard’ she heard loser. So here’s my baby & her loser cake. It’s funny now but I was maddddd. She did get a new cake!”
But in the end, it seems like the hassle of getting another cake was worth the priceless reaction shot that she captured of her daughter seeing the original message.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time