Miley Cyrus apparently can’t stop getting naked.
A week after the news broke that the 21-year-old pop star posed nude in a photo shoot for W magazine, the “Wrecking Ball” singer tweeted the racy covers from an upcoming German edition of Vogue. The photos feature her wearing, well, barely anything at all.
In the cover photos, Cyrus sports blonde curled hair and bright red lipstick in an apparent tribute to Marilyn Monroe. And while the cover leaves something to the imagination, other pictures from the shoot with fashion photographer Mario Testino show the pop star completely topless.
Cyrus certainly isn’t the only star to pay her respects to Monroe, who famously posed nude for a 1953 edition of Playboy; actress Lindsay Lohan partook in a similar photo shoot in 2011.
Some might even argue the creative concept is a little played out: The satirical newspaper The Onion called it “powerfully original.”
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time