Miley Cyrus apparently can’t stop getting naked.
A week after the news broke that the 21-year-old pop star posed nude in a photo shoot for W magazine, the “Wrecking Ball” singer tweeted the racy covers from an upcoming German edition of Vogue. The photos feature her wearing, well, barely anything at all.
In the cover photos, Cyrus sports blonde curled hair and bright red lipstick in an apparent tribute to Marilyn Monroe. And while the cover leaves something to the imagination, other pictures from the shoot with fashion photographer Mario Testino show the pop star completely topless.
Cyrus certainly isn’t the only star to pay her respects to Monroe, who famously posed nude for a 1953 edition of Playboy; actress Lindsay Lohan partook in a similar photo shoot in 2011.
Some might even argue the creative concept is a little played out: The satirical newspaper The Onion called it “powerfully original.”
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart