Miley Cyrus apparently can’t stop getting naked.
A week after the news broke that the 21-year-old pop star posed nude in a photo shoot for W magazine, the “Wrecking Ball” singer tweeted the racy covers from an upcoming German edition of Vogue. The photos feature her wearing, well, barely anything at all.
In the cover photos, Cyrus sports blonde curled hair and bright red lipstick in an apparent tribute to Marilyn Monroe. And while the cover leaves something to the imagination, other pictures from the shoot with fashion photographer Mario Testino show the pop star completely topless.
Cyrus certainly isn’t the only star to pay her respects to Monroe, who famously posed nude for a 1953 edition of Playboy; actress Lindsay Lohan partook in a similar photo shoot in 2011.
Some might even argue the creative concept is a little played out: The satirical newspaper The Onion called it “powerfully original.”
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World