When a Law & Order SVU viewer sat down at a restaurant a few weeks ago, she saw a woman who resembled Detective Olivia Benson. The diner didn’t hesitate to remark to the woman that she looked a lot like the actress who played her, but a much younger and prettier version.
What she didn’t realize, of course, was that she was talking to actress Mariska Hargitay herself. Luckily, Hargitay wasn’t completely offended, and even paid for the woman’s tab on her way out. Watch Hargitay recount the story to Chelsea Handler on last night’s episode of Chelsea Lately.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer